Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold? Support
How do I uninstall or reinstall my product?
Sometimes, you will need to redownload and reinstall your product to use it again ? generally this occurs when you reformat your computer or you encounter a significant error.
To redownload and reinstall your product, follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the product if it is currently installed on your computer
a. Goto START > Control Panel
b. Choose "Add / Remove Products"
c. Locate the Product you wish to remove
d. Click the "Uninstall/Remove" button
2. To reinstall the product
a. Click the link for the trial version of your product
b. When asked to SAVE or OPEN, choose SAVE. Save the file to your desktop
c. Open the file and follow installation instructions
d. Run the game from your Start Menu/Programs
For PC games contact Trymedia at firstname.lastname@example.org for MAC games go to: http://store.esellerate.net/support
Did this help?
- I have lost my code, how do I get it back?
- How do I reactivate my product?
- How do I install my product on another computer?
- What if the system can't find a record of my purchase?
- What if I don't receieve my e-mail receipt or activation code?
- What if there is no record of my purchase?
- Will I receive a cd-rom copy of my product?