Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold? Support
Error -The publisher could not be verified- or -Invalid Digital Signature-
If you receive the error messages "The publisher could not be verified", "Invalid Digital Signature" or are unable to choose Run or Open when downloading your product, you can follow the steps below to make a change to your Internet Options that will allow you to install the program.
1. Click "Start" > "Control Panel" > "Network and Internet Options" > "Internet Options".
2. Click the "Advanced" tab and scroll down to the "Security" section.
3. Check "Allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid".
4. Click "Apply" and then "OK".
5. Restart your download of the product. You should now have the option to click "Run" or "Open" and be able to install the product.