Try Word Bird Supreme for free!
You're one step away from downloading your free trial of Word Bird Supreme!
Word Bird Supreme Overview
WordBird Supreme Sneak Preview!
We've just released a special sneak preview of our latest game: WordBird Supreme! Try it out today!
Word Bird Supreme Tips and Tricks
Hello, welcome to Funkitron’s new word game “Word Bird”!
I’m Hoo-Hoo and I will be explaining the rules of the game to you.
There are three kinds of games in Word Bird: Supreme, Classic and Daily Challenge.
In Supreme Mode, you can choose from 16 special powers to take with you into the game. Powers are unlocked with stars which you find during play by collecting Secret Keys. To start with, you will only have “Pattern”.
Your goal in Supreme mode is to collect coins by making words and keep the game going as long as possible! Don’t run out of turns or the Magpie will take your coins!Coins are worth different amounts of points depending on their value:
- Bronze: 50 points
- Silver: 100 points
- Gold: 150 points
- Pearl: 250 points
- Citrine: 350 points
- Amethyst: 500 points
- Sapphire: 650 points
- Emerald: 850 points
- Ruby: 1,100 points
- Diamond: 1,500 points
To make words you can tap the letters or drag them. You can change directions and go on diagonals, so long as each letter is only one square away.
You can use letter tiles as many times as you want, even if you’ve already used their coins. Just remember: Every word has to have at least one coin in it. The more the coins you can collect in one word, the better!Bigger words are worth more points! When the word is more than three letters long, you get a score multiplier for its coins.
When the coins you’ve collected pile up past a branch of my tree you earn an extra turn!Playing at least one game in Supreme Mode will unlock Classic Mode and the Daily Challenge.
In Classic Mode, you only have one page to clear and no powers!
The Daily Challenge will give you a score goal and a set of powers to use to achieve it. The Challenge changes each day so keep checking back!And those are the basics of Word Bird!Here are some tips to help you get started!
- If you make two moves in a row quickly, you get a speed bonus! The more quick moves in a row you make, the bigger the bonus.
- Clear a row, column, diagonal, or all four corners and you get 1,000 bonus points!
- Experiment with the powers you earn to find more ways of earning bonus points!
For more tips and tricks visit me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wordbirdgame
© 2012 Funkitron, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- I have lost my code, how do I get it back?
- How do I uninstall or reinstall my product?
- How do I reactivate my product?
- How do I install my product on another computer?
- What do I do if I get a No Internet Connection error?
- What if the system can't find a record of my purchase?
- What if I see a white window or screen when I launch my product?
- What if I want a refund?
- What if I don't receieve my e-mail receipt or activation code?
- What if there is no record of my purchase?
- How often will I be charged for using this product?
- Will I receive a cd-rom copy of my product?
- What if my free trial period expired prematurely?
- When is an internet connection required?
- What if my credit card is being rejected?
- What if the screen goes blank and the game crashes/does not start?
- Microsoft updates
- Spyware Removal
- Error or alert: Spyware or a Virus was detected
- Display or Sound related errors while playing
- Update DirectX
- Error - Cannot Run Multiple Instances-
- Error -Script Error-
- Error -Unknown Internal Error-
- Compatability issues with older games and Windows XP/Vista
- Error -The publisher could not be verified- or -Invalid Digital Signature-
- Error -Page Cannot be Displayed-