Word Bird for iPhone
Word Bird for iPhone Overview
Word Bird flocks to iPhone!
BOXFORD, Mass. – Nov, 15, 2011 – Funkitron, Inc., an independent developer of hit casual games like Solitaire Kingdom® Supreme, Poker Superstars®and Slingo® Supreme (the #1 paid Casino app on the iPhone), today announced that their next fun game, Word Bird® Supreme, is now available for iPhone on the Apple App Store for $0.99. An HD version for iPad is also available for $0.99.
Word Bird Supreme is a new take on word games that is sure to delight casual and core game fans alike. Players have to make words to keep Hoo Hoo the baby owl happy and clear all the coins off the board, but take too long and the lurking Mr. Magpie may start stealing coins for himself. Quick play with short words means speed bonuses, but larger words mean multipliers for even more points! Players can also use 16 unlockable power-ups to create completely custom game variations of Word Bird Supreme and then test their skills against friends and family on Game Center.
“The unique ‘Supreme’ gameplay style we perfected in our other titles, which lets players customize their experience with power-ups, provided us with a great way to freshen up the traditional word game concept,” said David Walls, president of Funkitron, Inc. “There are a lot of great word games out there already, but I guarantee you have never played one quite like Word Bird Supreme.”
Word Bird Supreme for iPhone can be found on the App Store here.
And Word Bird Supreme for iPad is available here.
Funkitron is a leading designer, developer and publisher of casual video games: fun, easy-to-learn, captivating games that appeal to all ages across PC, mobile and other platforms. Based in Boxford, Massachusetts, Funkitron was founded in 2001, and has been going strong ever since. Funkitron’s games have been played by millions and millions of people and their top selling games include Slingo® Supreme, Slingo® Quest, Poker Superstars®, Solitaire Kingdom® and Trinklit® Supreme.
© 2012 Funkitron, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Funkitron trademarks are the property of Funkitron, Inc. Slingo trademarks are the property of Slingo Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- I have lost my code, how do I get it back?
- How do I uninstall or reinstall my product?
- How do I reactivate my product?
- How do I install my product on another computer?
- What if the system can't find a record of my purchase?
- What if I want a refund?
- What if I don't receieve my e-mail receipt or activation code?
- What if there is no record of my purchase?
- How often will I be charged for using this product?
- Will I receive a cd-rom copy of my product?
- What if my free trial period expired prematurely?
- When is an internet connection required?
- What if my credit card is being rejected?