Trinklit Supreme Overview
Are you ready for something completely new, different and fun? Trinklit is a unique and very fun game. Deceptively simple, but challenging to master, it provides hours of enjoyable and relaxing entertainment. Start with a simple game, and then unlock powerups and game modes as you go and combine them into an endless variety of Trinklit games. Can you discover every powerup? Can...
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP 500MHz processor 64 MB RAM Sound Card SVGA Graphics Card
Are you ready for something completely new, different and fun?
Trinklit is a unique and very fun game. Deceptively simple, but challenging
to master, it provides hours of enjoyable and relaxing entertainment. Start
with a simple game, and then unlock powerups and game modes as you go and
combine them into an endless variety of Trinklit games. Can you discover
every powerup? Can you achieve all the awards? Can you beat every daily
challenge? Lots to do in Trinklit! Have FUN!
* Unusual! Addictive! Fun! Different!
* Relaxing or challenging, make the games how you like.
* Unlock new powerups and game modes and build completely new levels.
* 15000 different levels can be built.
* Daily Infinite Challenges!
Comments from beta players:
"What a super game, totally different than any other game."
"Whoever designed this game should get a medal. What a great concept, I just
loved it. I cannot wait for it to come out!"
"What a unique & fun game"
"beautiful smooth gameplay"
"very refreshing gameplay & terrific variety of board and challenges"
"Lovely fast-moving action"
"Pacing to me is superb -- you\'ve achieved that perfect balance of "pressure
without stress" and I expect many casual gamers will really enjoy this game
for that reason -- so much better than match 3\'s, for example -- really I\'m
very excited about this game!"
"I found the game\'s design/concept marvelously intuitive"
"the layout of the help texts/menu explanations re powerups & unlocks & how
to progress & what you need is near-perfect as it is"
"I wouldn\'t have normally picked this game to play but found it fun and
addicting to play."
"There is a high replay value to this game."
"This game was challenging, but just as fun as Slingo."
"The quality is what I would expect from the developer."
No news for this game yet.
There are no records to display.
- I have lost my code, how do I get it back?
- How do I uninstall or reinstall my product?
- How do I reactivate my product?
- How do I install my product on another computer?
- What do I do if I get a No Internet Connection error?
- What if the system can't find a record of my purchase?
- What if I see a white window or screen when I launch my product?
- What if I want a refund?
- What if I don't receieve my e-mail receipt or activation code?
- What if there is no record of my purchase?
- How often will I be charged for using this product?
- Will I receive a cd-rom copy of my product?
- What if my free trial period expired prematurely?
- When is an internet connection required?
- What if my credit card is being rejected?
- What if the screen goes blank and the game crashes/does not start?
- Microsoft updates
- Spyware Removal
- Error or alert: Spyware or a Virus was detected
- Display or Sound related errors while playing
- Update DirectX
- Error - Cannot Run Multiple Instances-
- Error -Script Error-
- Error -Unknown Internal Error-
- Compatability issues with older games and Windows XP/Vista
- Error -The publisher could not be verified- or -Invalid Digital Signature-
- Error -Page Cannot be Displayed-
Downloads & Updates
Sign up for email updates
12. Word Jong