Slingo Quest Tips and Tricks!
Here are some great tips and tricks for playing Slingo Quest!
- Right-click anywhere, press space, or press enter when the spin button is hilighted to start the spin.
- On multi-board, wheels will partially dim when there are additional matches. The side of the wheel that's not dimmed indicated which board(s) might have more matches.
- Each slingo you release from a single cell match is worth twice as much, so try to set up as many slingos as you can before you release them all.
- Butterfly slingos are worth double, and they always come at the end of a series of slingos, so try to set up as many slingos as possible when catching a butterfly.
- Cell powerups are always in the same place on quest levels, so memorize where you get them, but they're randomized in pirate and bonus levels.
- Try to get cell multipliers as early as possible to multiply your score as much as possible.
- Once you have devil protection, devils are a good thing because each cherub has a 20% chance of doubling your score. Try to get cherubs as late in the game as you can.
Sign up for email updates
12. Word Jong